Semenikhin Evgeniy Gennadyevich
Evgeniy performs a variety of administrative tasks, responsible for the corporate document workflow. Evgeniy is also the company’s chief specialist on issues relating to petroleum feedstocks, gas and the products obtained from their refining and processing.
He has been with Petromarket RG since 2005. He has spent the majority of his professional career working at Petromarket RG.
Area of responsibility
- Evgeniy performs a variety of administrative tasks, responsible for the corporate document workflow.
- Evgeniy is responsible for the implementation of projects linked to research into the logistics issues affecting petroleum feedstocks, gas and the products obtained from their refining and processing.
- He is responsible for creation of the company’s logistics information databases on the petroleum feedstock, gas and refining/processing product markets.
- He is custodian of the Petromarket RG logistics IT-system (allowing estimates to be made of the cost of oil cargo transportation via standard and non-standard routes through the territories of the countries of the former USSR) and responsible for its regular updating and modification.
- Central Institute of Military Technical Information of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation (2000-2005)
Junior (and later senior) researcher. Co-author of more than 50 works on specialised topics of interest to the military-industrial complex of the Russian Federation, the Russian Ministry of Defence and the Government of the Russian Federation.
- Serpukhov branch of the Peter the Great Military Academy (1995-2000)
Evgeniy graduated with honours as an engineer, specialising in information-measuring equipment and technology.